Consent to Electronic Communications
You must consent to transact business with Sundance Medical Financing LLC through electronic communications in order for us to process transactions with you (“Transactions”). The following terms and conditions govern electronic communications with your Transactions and any communications regarding your Transactions with us (the “Consent”).
By checking the Consent to receive Electronic Communications box on the Loan Application, you are confirming that you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Consent and that you have downloaded or printed a copy of this Consent for your records.
You agree that:
• We will not be obligated to provide any Communication to you in paper form unless you specifically request us to do so.
• You may obtain a copy of any Communication by contacting us at email@example.com or calling us at 1-800-691-8586. You can withdraw your consent to ongoing electronic communications in the same manner and ask that Communications be sent to you in paper or non-electronic form. We will provide you with paper copies at no charge.
• You agree to provide us with your current email address for notices, which unless notified otherwise, is the email address indicated in the Loan Application. If your email address, telephone number(s), or residence address changes, you must send us notice of the new address/telephone number(s) by sending us an email, using secure messaging, at least five (5) days before the change.
• In order to receive electronic communications in connection with this transaction, you will need a working connection to the Internet.
• Your browser must support the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. SSL provides a secure channel to send and receive data over the Internet through HS encryption capabilities. The latest web browser versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and on Mac OS X, Internet Explorer, Edge, and Chrome for Android and Safari on iPhone support this feature. You will also need a printer connected to your computer to print disclosures/notices. We do not provide ISP services. You must have your own Internet Service Provider.
• We may amend (add to, delete, or change) the terms of this Consent by providing you with advance notice.
• You agree that you can view and/or electronically store the information presented at this website. You also agree to print and retain a copy of this Consent for your records.
You are free to withdraw your Consent at any time and at no charge. If at any time you wish to withdraw your Consent, you can send us your written request by mail to 50 W. Broadway, Suite 335, Salt Lake City, UT 84101 with the details of such request. If you decide to withdraw your Consent, the legal effectiveness, validity, and enforceability of prior electronic Disclosures will not be affected.